Friday, September 5, 2008

On a High Note


Wow! Musikgarten really started on a high note this week! (Very punny, I know!)

If you missed our first class this week, please don't let that deter you from joining us next week! Registration packets will be available for all newcomers.

Classes are tuition-free each semester, but the $40 materials pack is required. This way each participant goes home with the songbook and CD for their class. New registrants also receive the Musikgarten instrument kit, containing:


  • Rhythm sticks

  • Rattle

  • Dancing scarf

  • Cloth bag

(The older preschooler's pack may be different)


If you already have the CD and songbook for the class you are in, perhaps from an older child, you are not required to pay the materials fee...you have what you need! If you still really, really want to pay for this high-quality program, feel free to make a donation to FPC's Music Department. Your contribution is welcome and appreciated!


For more information about Musikgarten, go to http://www.musikgarten.org/.


We hope to see you next Wednesday!


2 comments:

Rachel said...

We are so happy to be back in Musikgarten--it is a wonderful program, and I can see my son growing musically every week because of it. Thank you for blessing us with the opportunity!

Donna said...

I love watching all my Musikgarten kiddies grow and become such cool little people!

Sharing God's word and music with babies and toddlers is so joyful for me! I'm excited about this new year--it was a long summer and I'm ready to get back in the swing of things again!

I know it's not easy getting out the door sometimes, but I'm so glad you're all making the effort!